Be part of the fantastic cultural downtown of Doylestown by living in one of these premier Loft Apartments in Doylestown Pa that are available now. The apartments are located in the center of historic Doylestown. Enjoy the wonderful amenities of downtown with coffee shops, boutiques, book stores, movie theater and fine dining, all within a few feet of your gorgeous residence!
Contact Michaelangelo Greco at
for a tour of the Loft apartments in Doylestown Pa.
Features in the Loft Apartments in Doylestown Pa include lovely large windows, rustic brick walls, original crown moldings incorporated into apartment design and new hard-wood floors throughout.
The brand new kitchens include custom designed cabinets, granite counter-tops, and stainless steel electric stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. The downstairs also features a guest bathroom.
Upstairs in the loft apartments in Doylestown Pa we find an ample size bedroom space featuring a large closet and full bathroom. Both bathrooms have marble floors and new stylish fixtures.
The building features a lovely grand stair case at entrance and an elevator at side entrance. Washer and dryer facilities are available on the same floor as the loft apartments in Doylestown Pa. There are no pets allowed. It is a non-smoking building.
If you are interested in seeing one of the loft apartments in Doylestown Pa or have any questions call Michaelangelo Greco at 215-470-1983
Loft style apartments and townhouses in Brussels. Love the sleek minimal feel. The large windows are gorgeous.
We have furniture similar to this in dark grey. Love this loft style apartment in Barcelona with rustic stone walls and hard wood floors. A cool loft space.
The huge window and brick walls give this loft style living room a grand feel. Love the simple colors and patterns. A comfortable space for gathering with friends.
Do you like loft style living spaces?
Loft Apartments available in Doylestown Pa. Contact Michaelangelo for information!
Posted in Bucks County Apartments, Rooms with Style
Tagged apartments, brick loft, brick walls, Brussels, Bucks County apartments, Bucks County Homes, Doylestown Pa, living room, loft, loft apartments in Doylestown Pa, loft style, loft style apartments
If you are looking for a home or townhouse in the Doylestown Area of Pa., contact MichaelangeloLifestyles for great buyer representation, advice, and information.
Victorian townhouse in Capitol Hill.
All images via Pinterest.
That feeling of spring officially here and what can be more spring-like than yellow decor for Doylestown Pa Apartments. Image via www.tuiwoa.com
Yellow decor touches can be added simply to Doylestown Pa apartments. Here bring spring inside with bunches of yellow flowers. Yellow stools at the counter a cool touch. via coralandcoast.blogspot.com
These yellow cube chairs set off the feeling of spring. Simple and comfy for Doylestown Pa apartments with style. via www.squarestate.net
Can’t paint the wall in your Doylestown Pa apartments? No problem. Brighten any space with yellow painted panels or stretched canvases. A nice yellow decor touch for spring. via www.zomdai.com
Doylestown Pa apartments look very spring with a yellow plush sofa and vintage touches. image via faceplace.com
Real Estate: Life Styles by Michaelangelo @ MichaelangeloLifeStyles.com
Find Doylestown Pa apartments at Apartments To Like.com
Posted in Colorful Living
Tagged apartments, apartments in Doylestown, decor, Doylestown Pa, Doylestown Pa Apartments, furniture, interiors, spring decor, style, vintage, yellow decor, yellow flowers
One of the best ways to share your apartment peacefully is for you and your new roommate to put together a Roommate Agreement. This agreement can be as formal or informal as you want, as long as you both agree to the terms presented. Both parties (or more if you share your space with 2 or more people) should sign the agreement, promising to uphold the issues presented. You and your roommate should sit down and take some time to address the issues that below and write up your agreement according to the specifications of your living space, as well as your personal preferences.
In the long run having this agreement as a reminder of each of your responsibilities will ease tension when disagreements happen. All childishness and drama will be set aside, and you and your roommate will live together peacefully…and have fun too!
The following are some things to consider when forming your Roommate Agreement:
- Expenses. This for many is the hardest issue, but once things are made clear as to who is responsible to pay for what life together will be easier. With respect for each other decide on the rent payment division, food and grocery expenses, and any subsequent utility expenses such as electricity, garbage pick up, or parking.
- Storage Spaces. If your apartment, like many, is limited to closet and cabinet space, thoughtful division for personal items will be helpful. Examine all the storage areas together and agree to who will use what space. Keep the space division as equal as possible. This includes kitchen cabinets, refrigerator shelf space, bathroom cabinets, closets, and the entertainment center if you have one, and any built-in shelving.
- Space of Apartment in General. Consider what areas of the apartment are shared, like kitchen, living room, and bathroom, and what areas are considered private space, such as your bedroom. Agree to how each of you will approach the others’ private space and adhere to this agreement.
- Personal Items. It is most important to consider what items are to be shared and what items are to be kept for individual personal use. Decide how all food items will be shared and be respectful. If one of you has dietary issues this could be very important. Also make agreements on other personal items like shampoos, towel usage, and other grooming essentials like blow dryer use. Apply labels to items that are personal so there is no confusion.
- Cleanliness. If both of you are neat freaks I see no problems! But, as with normal living, not all of us are neat 100% of the time. Make an agreement to keep the place looking neat by not leaving unnecessary items around the shared spaces, like clothing, used dishes, ashtrays, magazines, etc. Also, and most importantly, make a chore list for each of your weekly responsibilities to keep the apartment clean. These chores can be rotated weekly or to your own preferences. In this way each of you will be clear on who is responsible for what and held accountable. Post the list in the kitchen area, or somewhere visible as a reminder to get things done.
- Noise issues. Make rules to acceptable noise levels for certain times of day. If you or your roommate is a musician, make agreements to when and where you will each practice your instrument and at what times of day so as not to inconvenience the other. Other things to consider are music playing and TV watching and the volume used for each.
- Parties and Overnight guests. Another thing to consider is when and how often each of you will have overnight guests or parties. Set agreeable limits. Decide on how much notice needs to be given to your roommate when planning a party or having someone stay over. It’s no fun to wake up and make your way half naked to the kitchen for coffee, only to find some strange guy sitting there. Be sure to inform your roommate beforehand when having someone over. This way no surprises or problems will arise. Planning to have a party together will be tons of fun and with each of you informed properly, with enough time to make arrangements for it or otherwise, this will keep the occasion from getting ruined with a disagreement.
Hope you found some of these suggestions interesting and useful. If you are already sharing an apartment, there is no reason not to incorporate a Roommate Agreement into your present arrangement. This will inevitably help to remove potential conflicts. Thanks for reading.
Visit Apartments To Like.com for more useful renters information.
Posted in Sharing An Apartment
Tagged Allentown apartments, Allentown Pa, Allentown Roommate, apartments, apartments to share, Berks County, Bethlehem Pa, Bucks County, Bucks County Pa, Doylestown, Doylestown Pa, Finding a Roommate, Free Rental Listings, How to find a roommate, landlord, landlords, Lehigh County Pa, living, living spaces, Northampton County Pa, Pennsylvania, Reading PA, renters, Roommate Agreements, roommates, Roommates wanted, sharing an apartment, Sharing an Apartment with Friends, Tips on Finding a Roommate