I send out a heart-filled thanks to Claudia at Where You Found Me for this incredible nod in the blog-o-sphere. We spend so much time typing and clicking away in our little corners and it’s great to know that what we do is so appreciated.
So Claudia has posted some interesting questions for her nominees, and I’d like to take a few moments to answer them.
1. What’s the first thing you do in the morning? Drink coffee.
2. Coffee or tea? Uh…coffee...
3. Which celebrity would you like to go dinner with? RobinWilliams
4. Which country would you like to scape right now to? Venice,Italy
5. How do you relax? Yoga, reading a good book, or watching Million Dollar Listing
6. Are you addicted to something? To what? Instagram (my iPhone actually)
7. Do you regret not having done something in your childhood? Don’t we all have something we wish we would have done when we were kids?
8. If you could chose your life job, what would you be? Travelingthe world and writing posts and articles on interiors that I find amazing. I’d get paid six figures plus for this job, of course.
9. Apple or windows? Windows PC (so far I eat Apples, I don’t type on them)
10. What’s the thing you hate the most? When someone sees you coming but still steps out in front of you and stops right in your path. This happens in the supermarket all the time. I’ll be cruising along heading for those Chinese noodles and some woman will step right in front of my cart and stare at the duck sauce. Seriously, is she the only person in world? Would it have killed her to wait a few seconds for me to pass? Do they have cloaking devices on my Wegman’s shopping carts? Perhaps I am invisible when I shop. Anyway, I like duck sauce. Next time I’ll tell her to throw one into my invisible shopping cart!
11. If you had a super power which one would be? Superman’sstrength, speed, and agility. Then I could get everything done in the day and still have time to read a good book. (Unless, of course, I was out saving the world…one room at a time…)
Here are my nominees:
Iris Interiors, LLC
Tresors De Luxe
Out of the Birdcage
Prana and Peaches
People, Places and Bling!